The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the below mentioned position in one of our schools in Elburgon;
- Preparation of financial statements e.g. budget estimates, monthly or quarterly income statements etc.
- Issuing serialized and official school receipts for money or goods received by the school.
- Payroll administration.
- Making all authorized and supported payments from school funds.
- Keeping of books of accounts in accordance with the accounting instructions for educational institutions.
- Handling petty cash.
- Must possess a CPA Part I Section 2.
- Should have 2 years’ experience in a similar set-up.
- Should be computer literate especially in accounting packages.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to – [email protected] so as to be received by 27 th March 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate Bursar/ Elburgon on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer