Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Accountant- Agricultural Company,
Location: Naro Moru,
Reports To: Director,
Gross Salary: 60k ,
Our client an agricultural company based in Naro Moru specializing in horticulture and also working with smallholder farmers by bringing the profitability of commercial farming to the one-acre level is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position:
- Manage all accounting transactions and post all relevant journals into QuickBooks
- Reconcile cash and cash equivalents
- Prepare annual budget forecasts (financial projections)
- Preparation of monthly financial statements reports in excel format for management with reports on the company’s key performance indicators
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns while reconciling tax ledgers with the KRA ITax
- Annual audit preparation and review of audit drafts
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounts/Finance option), Business Management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Qualified Accountant (CPAK, ACCA or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience as an accountant
- Must demonstrate professional competence and administrative capability
- Must be willing to work in Naro Moru
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Accountant – Agricultural Company) to [email protected] and [email protected] by 8 th April 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .