Title: Accounts Receivables
Industry: FinTech / Financial Services / Banking
As the Accounts Receivables, you will ensure the company receives payments for goods and services and records these transactions accordingly. You will be required to keep a precise record and accurately account for all incoming payments ensuring no payment in outstanding.
• Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
• Prepare a weekly analytical and ratio analysis in relation to A/R for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
• Assisting in other accounts-related activities (i.e., supplying information for audits, generating receivables reports, analysis for management reporting, etc.) and general, administrative duties as required.
• Assist with overdue debts and liaise with internal stakeholders and external customers to facilitate collection. An aging report will be shared for the same.
• Review & send customer statements so that customers are kept informed of current outstanding balances
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of Accounts Receivable processes, procedures, and systems, including active participation in projects and assistance with testing as required.
• Maintain accounts receivable records & systems, identifying and escalating errors found and reporting them to relevant personnel.
• Assist with month-end tasks & reconciliations due by 5 th of every month.
• Provide Backup & ad hoc assistance with generating, verifying, and distributing customer invoices
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or other related fields
• CPA/ACCA certified
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable Position
• Proven knowledge of accounting by use of leading accounting software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Functional knowledge of database and spreadsheet tools, such as MySQL and Excel
• Ability to work either independently or collaboratively as needed
• Distinctly self-motivated and cable of handling multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience in Financial Services, FinTech, or Banking industry.
How to Apply