Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Admin Assistant – Consultancy,
Monthly Allowance will be provided,
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
The Admin Assistant will be tasked with front office duties and offering support to the recruitment department.
- Man the reception area
- Welcome guests into the company and handle their queries
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to respective departments
- Handle basic book keeping tasks
- Manage petty cash reports
- Offer admin support to other departments.
- Assist in administrative roles in payroll and outsourcing
- Offer support the recruitment department in scheduling interviews, shortlisting and report writing
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in administrative or front office role.
- Good Communication skills
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to handle a high pressure environment
NB: Willingness to learn and ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential for this role.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Admin Assistant – Consultancy ) to [email protected] before 29 th November 2021. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .