Admissions Support Assistant Job, Administration Jobs November,
The Admissions support assistant will be responsible for effectively supporting the Admissions team in coordinating student admission process. The duties will be clerical in nature during pre-admission, during admission and post admission process.
- Support in the processing admission forms and sending them out to all counties
Admission Stage – The admission support assistant at this stage will work very closely with the admission team
- Receiving all the application forms from various counties, check for completeness of the application form and filter applications forms per county.
- Document all activities at every admission stage as required
- Preparing all documents required for field visit
- Support in the clerical work around logistical planning of the home visits.
- Perform Data entry of admission records into the database
Post Admission stage
- Ensure proper archiving of all application forms both hard and soft copy
- Transfer of application forms of the successful candidates into respective student’s files.
- Participate in the closure of admission process
- Ready to perform any other duty assigned by head of Admission
- Diploma Level in a business course, or a related field from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience performing clerical/administrative duties in a busy office
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as show initiative to work independently
- Excellent IT skills; Proficient working with MS Word and MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate courteously; highly customer focused, providing high level of customer service.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document [email protected] hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is 16 th November, 2020N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE