Senior Tax Consultant Job, Consultancy Jobs in Kenya October 2021,
Our client a leading consulting company offering accounting, tax compliance, planning, advisory solutions and immigration services is currently looking to hire a Senior Tax Consultant.
- Support the delivery of designated Tax engagements/projects and managing the implementation of agreed deliverables.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals/tenders and presentations to clients.
- Generating innovative solutions on projects/engagements in collaboration with team members to enhance/renew service offerings to clients.
- Assisting in developing knowledge on current tax matters across the Tax function.
- Delivering client service according to relevant company standards, policies and ethical principles.
- Assist in acquisition of new clients to the consulting firms by attending meetings and discussing our service offerings
- Provide detailed review and analysis of complex tax returns.
- Serve as the Tax client service coordinator for assigned clients.
- Remain up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in the tax law.
- Manage client needs with respect to tax services and tax compliance.
- Prepare tax planning and transaction structuring opinions that aimed to enable tax-efficient execution of financial plans.
- Provide tax advisory on VAT, customs duties and income tax – corporation tax, personal tax, residential rental income tax, capital gains tax, withholding tax, fringe benefit tax and PAYE.
- Conduct tax compliance reviews and tax due diligence highlighting tax exposures and tax planning opportunities.
- Prepare tax training material and newsletters.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Policy Documents.
- Obtain private tax rulings from KRA and resolve tax disputes.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Degree in Business/Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Law or a related field.
- (CPAK / ACCA) or a diploma for Kenya School of Revenue Administration is a must.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in tax consulting.
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements.
- Experience preparing or reviewing tax returns.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Experience handling tax disputes at the KRA and Tax Appeals Tribunal (TAT).
- Experience in dealing with international tax matters a plus.
- Working knowledge of tax legislation and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]