The Kenya Cultural Centre incorporating the Kenya National Theatre is a State Corporation established through an Act of Parliament Cap 218, under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and Heritage.
We wish to recruit for the following open post.
Assistant ICT Officer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Kenya Cultural Centre Nairobi
Terms of Service: 3-year Contract renewable subject to individual performance
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Administrative Officer, the job holder will;
- Test simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Install and configure computer systems;
- Provide user support;
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitor the performance of ICT equipment
- Provide support for application systems;
- Identify and report any faults for necessary action;
- Maintain up to date equipment register; and
Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to the employee and as are necessary to achieve the Centre’s objectives
Requirements / Qualifications
The appropriate candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Information Technology Management, Computer Science/Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Remuneration: The successful candidate shall be offered competitive remuneration at KCC Job Group 7, a House allowance, Commuter allowance and Leave allowance as per government rates.
Interested candidates should visit our website www.kenyaculturalcentre.go.ke for the full details of the open posts and send their applications, addressed to the undersigned, to email address [email protected] or depositing of application letter at the Kenya Cultural Centre Offices (located along Harry Thuku Road, opposite Norfolk) not later than 14th April, 2021.
The application letter must be accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and testimonials.
Kenya Cultural Centre ¡s an equal opportunity employcr
Ag. Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director
Kenya Cultural Centre Incorporating The Kenya National Theatre
P.O Box 43031-00100