Data Quality Analyst Job, IT Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
Do you easily spot patterns, and have an extremely meticulous approach to work? If you have a highly analytical mind that can take complex ideas & break them down into logical steps and are passionate about data quality, then read on.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst to join our ICT team. Reporting to the Head Governance and Protection, the Data Quality Analyst will manage and oversee the development and operations of the data quality management system and coordinate the management of internal and external audit processes including maintaining global data quality standards. The role holder will also integrate the various internal processes within the bank and provide a process approach for project execution that will enable the bank to identify, measure, control and improve the various core business processes and ultimately lead to improved business performance.
- Support strategic direction by undertaking objective, systematic analysis and deduce accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Identify problems and work towards resolving them by thinking laterally, and identifying and implementing improved work practices.
- Achieve results through follow-up of projects through to completion, monitoring project progress, managing priorities, committing to achieving quality outcomes, adhering to documentation procedures, and seeking feedback from stakeholders to gauge satisfaction.
- Support productive working relationships by building and sustaining positive relationships with team members, stakeholders, and clients, and being responsive to changes in client and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Display personal drive and integrity by taking responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work, showing initiative to do what is required, and committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Communicate with influence, confidently presenting communications in a clear, concise, and articulate manner, focusing on key points and using appropriate, unambiguous language, selecting the most appropriate medium for conveying information, and structuring written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
- Incorporate the bank’s data quality management policies into the planning, building, and running domains of enterprise IT, as well as conducting a monitoring role to assess adherence to the policies.
- Recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through
Skills, Competencies, and Experience
- The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology or information management. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have obtained quality-oriented certification such as Certified Six Sigma Certification, Certified Manager of Quality, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Engineer, or Certified ISO 9000 professional (Foundation, Auditor, Implementer, Master). Any database administration certification will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of quality analysis experience and/or relevant vendor certification.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives coupled with the ability to synthesize and analyze diverse data and information, develop and recommend strategies.
- Ability to think creatively with a strategic perspective, highly driven and self-motivated
- Analytical with good project management and team leadership skills.
- Knowledge in the use of notable data management tools.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number DQA/IID/2021 by 19th October 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .