Events Planning Coordinator Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
- Sourcing and securing of new event design and decor business
- Timely responses to all online enquires via email and social media I. i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Handling of social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and creation of weekly event related blogs
- Creation of event proposals
- Client liaison during project management
- Organizing various events as assigned by the manager from purchase or hire of items to flawless co-ordination of setups and set downs.
- Ensuring all the materials and equipment’s purchased and hired out to the various sites are safeguarded.
- Creation of detailed checklists for each project
- Supervising casuals hired out by the organisation on various occasions.
- Keep the records of the transaction carried out by the organisation on sites like receipts, vouchers, invoices, orders etc for processing by the Finance administrator.
- Requisition and purchase of décor items
- Give briefs or reports every week of issues touching on the work carried out at the client place (complaints etc) and the condition of the items hired out to client or hired by the organisation for hiring out purposes.
- Adequately with assistant of the Manager or your supervisor ensure that customers are handled properly including any complaints from customers is handled properly.
- Liaising with all other departments or officers and field offices of the organisation.
- Generating events business for the organisation.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Managing Director or your supervisor
- Relevant Degree in the related field
- 3 – 4 years of experience in the events setup a must .
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Excellent in execution
- Experience in training other staff on customer service a plus.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
How to apply;
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Events planning coodinator” on the subject line by 7th September 2019.