Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Jiji Kenya is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
As an Executive PA, you will be responsible of handling all itinerary for the senior executives at Jiji Ke.
The following are duties you will be responsible for:
- Manage calendar of Executives in Jiji
- Arrange and coordinate meetings of the Country Manager
- Arrange for all travel logistics of Jiji Executives from ticketing, accommodations, meals, airport transfers and insurance where applicable
- Apply and keep up to date permits and other work-related documents of Jiji Executives
- Be the first point of contact between the Executives and internal staff, visitors etc.
- Ensure executives office is always stocked which includes stationery, refreshments, equipment’s are well maintained etc.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Initiate and run fun employee engagement activities for our staff
- Attend conferences and award events on behalf of the executives.
- Any other duties assigned.
- We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- 6 months and above experience as an Executive PA
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to work in a fast paced, high pressure and high-volume environment
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Must have ability to work independently and to prioritize assignments
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super intelligent workforce in a fun working environment to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
- That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – Basic salary plus monthly bonus on achievements
- Career advancement – The role involves duties from the HR and PR field
- Employee Engagement Activities – Your role involves coming up with fun employee engagement activities that will shape our Jiji culture
- Working Environment – Modern office, serene outdoors, no dress code, thematic
- Friday’s for culture appreciation
- Staff Transport – To and from work daily
- Personal Development – Team comprising of young brilliant minds, an environment that encourages and welcomes ideas, creativity and innovation
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of your email. We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunityN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .