Finance & Administration Assistant Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya
Title: Finance & Administration Assistant – Security Company
Our client is local firm engaged offering security solutions for individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire a Finance & Administration Assistant.
- Office Administration
- Manage the asset and liability accounts through periodic reconciliations.
- Proper documentation of delivery notes, project completion certificates, annual solution license renewals
- Manage petty cash funds and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with Tax authority with the Countries of operation
- Ensure proper invoicing and payment is done during and upon discharge of services and products
- Address all accounting queries
- Debt collection.
- Support in Import and export of solutions
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and ensure safe custody of financial information of the organization.
- Provide support in budget preparation, implementation and management of expenditures
- Ensure compliance with the applicable accounting policies formulated by the management and international accounting standards.
- Provide support in preparation and during external audit exercises
- Assist in designing internal control measures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all business operations.
- Reconciliation of service provider’s accounts and timely processing of payments.
- Render quality customer care by attending to clients, suppliers, visitors and staff in a timely and professional manner
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked for a company with branches across East Africa or beyond
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- CPA(K) or ACCA qualification
- Must be willing to travel
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Microsoft office packages proficiency
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Finance & Administration Assistant ) to [email protected] before 31 st December 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.