DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Welthungerhilfe
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V is an International NGO dedicated to the vision of a world in which everyone cam lead a self-determined life in dignity and justice, free from hunger and poverty. Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V and its partners work with vulnerable communities to achieve sustainable food and nutrition security
We are looking for qualified personnel to fill vacant position within the organization as a Finance and Scanning Assistant to be based at our Nairobi Country Office for a fixed term period.
To qualify as Finance and Scanning Assistant, the candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of CPA II (Section 4) and Diploma in IT
- Minimum two years’ work experience in finance and administration department
- Knowledge of office procedures especially filing and documentation archiving
- Advanced computer skills: experience using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both English and Kiswahili, oral and written.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- In charge of filing financial reports in the Country office
- Receipt and updates of received financial documents from the field
- Scanning of all the financial reports as received in the CO
- Ensure proper archiving of the financial files in an easy to trace order
- Contact person with HQ (Bonn) on scanning related issues
- Management of tax documents to ensure updated records with the relevant authorities/institution
- Ensuring appropriate internal control of financial documents ensuring good audit trail
- Preparation of financial documents sampled for audits
- Assist in preparation of payroll and filling statutory returns Ensuring timely payments of the bills
- Petty cash management in the absence of the cashier
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications which should include a one page cover letter clearly stating their motivation, qualifications, salary expectation and detailed CV with contact details of three professional referees.
Applications must only be through email to: email@example.com Addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager, Welthungerhilfe / German Agro Action, P.O Box 38829-00623 Nairobi.
NOTE: Availability should be immediate. Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted