Position: Finance Manager
Summary: Our client is a Manufacturing company dealing with FMCG products is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of Finance Manager.
· Oversee the general accounting function including inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting balance sheet management.
· Ensure preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to the Managing Director.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
· Reports on assets and capital account
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Approves cash disbursement’s by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
· Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
· Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
· Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
· Carry out cost and business performance analysis of Company staff against targets on quarterly basis and/or as directed by the Director with an aim of identifying cost burdens for improvement and exemplary performance for motivation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
· Must have experience in the Manufacturing set up.
· Must know how to use Sage Evolution
· Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
· Must possess excellent communication skills
· Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
· Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Strong Analytical skills
· Team player
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line