Position: Finance Officer
Grade: BRS 6
NO. Of Posts: 1
Advert NO. :No. 30/2020
reporting to: Deputy Director Finance & Accounts.
- compiling and preparing financial estimates for the Institution;
- ensuring expenditure control;
- and preparing quarterly and annual financial reports
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Finance option), Economics, Business Administration (Finance option), Business Management (Finance option), Finance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Has certified Public Accountant II (CPA II) qualification;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body;
- Demonstrates computer literacy and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for one position where they are most suited.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.
The completed application form should be emailed to [email protected] on or before 5 th October, 2020.
interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or www.amsol.co.ke