- Company: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Lodwar
- Job type: Volunteer
- Job category: - Finance Jobs in KenyaInternational Rescue Committee (IRC) Jobs in Kenya
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
IRC Kenya is working to achieve optimal performance in terms of program quality strengthening operations and finance department by emerging tools, systems and staff capacity to adhere to IRC policies and procedures and donor compliance.
- Review Vendor invoices and ascertain that all are approved and complete and scan them.
- Review and enter preformat details, make payments, share them in the designated folders and communicate for authorization.
- Ensuring that authorizations on the payments are in line with the approved limits per the delineation chart.
- Update staff liquidations folder to ascertain all the documents are correct.
- Updating the Advances tracking sheets on daily basis.
- Support in creation of journals in the ERP System.
- Maintaining the receipt book and ensuring that authorized receipts are issued upon receipt of monies.
- Support in weekly bank Reconciliation.
- Support program staffs on matters pertaining finance in the field office.
- Maintain an organized and well-documented (all files must be labeled properly and visibly) and sequential filing system for all cash disbursement vouchers
- Ensure all the Filling/archiving of the already paid-up documents has been done properly.
- Sequentially move documents across box folders ensuring order in the box folders.
- Maintain an organized and well-documented bank correspondences file ensuring it’s continuously updated.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration with minimum CPA I qualification
- Work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge in Excel