Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Front Desk Executive,
Salary: 25k – 35k Gross,
Our client is a conference and recreation center in Nairobi. T hey seek to hire a Front Desk Executive who will be the first point of contact for all visitors. S/He should have a welcoming smile and actively engage clients who have come to the facility for both corporate and recreational events.
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
- Actively engage clients who visit the facility by showing them round
- Have proper knowledge of the service offerings in the facility.
- Maintaining an up to data filing system in the office.
- Able to promptly check on client reservations and direct to the relevant departments
- Answer telephone queries promptly
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved promptly and escalate when need be
- Ensure the reception area is clean and manned at all times
- Receiving, sorting, registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course
- At least 1 year relevant experience in front desk
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Front Desk Executive – Conference Facility ) to [email protected] before Tuesday 30 th November 2021.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CVN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .