DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office in Doha to prepare all internal and external administrative documents
- Liaise with Finance in relation to all joiners and leavers to ensure that payroll is processed on time and to correct standard
- Respond and communicate effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures to disseminate correct information and first level service
- Follow up on sick leave for the region
- Organise the training needs for other departments
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on the company’s HR policies
- Work with the Recruitment team to support with recruitment activities for this region
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent
- HR diploma preferred with an understanding of local labor laws
- Ability to make fair decisions in line with existing QR Policies and law
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment and deal with setbacks effectively
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) is essential
You must have the right to live and work in Kenya. All applications must be in English.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here