Human Resource & Admin Officer Job, Current HR Jobs Kenya,
Title: Human Resource & Admin Officer,
Location: Mt. Kenya Region,
Our client is an internet service provider in Mt. Kenya region and they are looking for a Human Resource and Administrator Officer who will provide support in the various human resource activities, which include recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation, benefits, labour relations and HR Administration.
- Provide support to the management and all staff on various HR aspects including performance management, personnel administration, rewards, industrial relation, HR procedures, leave management, grievance management and separation.
- Provide HR administration support to management in areas of promotions, staff title changes and bank letters.
- Maintain staff records and data both in manual files and in the HRIS as well as generating reports and staff data analysis e.g, productivity analysis.
- Coordinate selection, recruitment, induction, on-boarding of staff and processing forms for exiting staff.
- Manage the payroll including preparing payroll documents and submitting to payroll department.
- Maintain the attendance and leave management system to ensure it is updated.
- Keep a database of interested and talented personnel who express interest to work for the company
- Support line managers to Keep a database of talented personnel who have interned at the company
- Coordinate staff meetings, schedule team building and attendance.
- Coordinate and champion activities that build corporate culture
- Create salary bands
- Map out the contribution for each staff
- Build a performance management system and policy
- Create fundamental HR Policies
- Ensure all employees have contracts and set up a contract management system
- Review compensation based on bands including commissions
- Structure a talent management system and funnel for onboarding new talent
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 + Years of experience in HR
- Degree in a related field,
- Hr Certification
- Member of IHRM
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource & Admin Officer– Technology ) to [email protected] on/before 16th Sep 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .