Human Resource Manager Job, Current HR Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Human Resource Manager– Fertilizer Production,
Industry – Manufacturing,
Gross Salary: 200k,
Our client is a leader in fertilizer granulation production with its first manufacturing plant in Sub Saharan Africa located in Kenya. They seek to hire a well-experienced HR Manager who will be tasked with managing the human resource function of the company in alignment with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the Organization.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintaining proper Employee records, files, leave records, etc.
- Co-ordinate with Finance and take lead on regular filings with relevant Govt. authorities on Payee, NSSF, NHIF, PF, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- IHRM Membership
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAGE 300 and other related ERP software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager – Fertilizer Production) to [email protected] before 18 th September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .