DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: ICRC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC’s Regional Delegation in Nairobi co-ordinates the institution’s humanitarian activities in Kenya, Tanzania and Djibouti.
The HR Responsible performs a full range of HR activities and provides operational support to approximately 250 staff and line managers based in Kenya, Tanzania, and Djibouti.
S/He makes a follow-up and assists the HR Manager with all matters related to staff management and HR administration. S/He assists with the implementation of the approved HR policies and procedures at the delegation level, ensuring consistency and fairness.
- S/he supports in formulation and implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Handling employee grievances and disciplinary outcomes within the provisions of staff regulations and labour laws;
- Salary management including ensuring consistent application of salary, benefits and rewards;
- Assists the managers and employees in using the Performance Management Development tool;
- Supervision of the HR Department, including the team and the activities of the unit;
- Management of Tanzania and Djibouti Human Resource files;
- Offer technical & HR Administrative support to Tanzania, Djibouti and other delegations.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences with relevant training in Human Resource;
- Minimum five years of progressive work experience in a similar position, with related responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of labour laws and the employment market;
- Excellent Organizational & Communication skills;
- Member of a relevant professional body;
- MUST be Computer Proficient, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before the 06th May 2019 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Nairobi Delegation, HR Department via: E-mail: email@example.com
The reference Human Resource Responsible must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process.