Manager, Card Systems Job, IT Job Vacancies In Kenya April,
The role holder will maintain an efficient Card Management System. He/She will deliver quality service to both internal and external customers and always provide high system availability of systems. In addition, he/ she will provide operational assistance and guidance in IT related areas to the Card Center team and ensure compliance of the card management system with payment associations (VISA & MASTERCARD).
- Provide technical support for existing Tranzware Online, Card Management System (CMS), Interchange, Agency, Multiperso (Instant Card Issuance), IntelliNac, ATMs, FIMI and implementation of related projects.
- Delivering business solutions by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that does not adversely affect business processes.
- Perform core systems administration tasks, that is, the custodian of systems, ensure security of systems and information, maintain inventory of systems, and perform authorized users’ administration.
- Collect and account for transactions acquired through merchant establishments, ATMs, and other sources.
- Establish and maintain data processing schedules and controls to ensure timely delivery of quality assured outputs.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for users, processing of incoming and outgoing files to and from VISA and MASTERCARD and any other interfaced systems.
- Ensure 24*7 availability of the card systems as required by users.
- Keep track of systems and user related issues and attend to them promptly.
- Perform system upgrades and apply system patches promptly received from system vendors.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in any one of the following: Oracle Database Administration or Linux Certification or ITIL Certification.
- 4 years Technology experience with at least 3 years in Card Systems.
- 2 years Linux Server Administration; IT Projects and Business Analysis.
- Experience in Banking Operations is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 4 th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.