- Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
- Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
- Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A 3rd or 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage
Click Here To Apply
Applications should be received on or before February 14, 2020.