Motor Claims Senior officer Job, Latest Insurance Jobs,
Overall Job Summary
Reporting to the Motor Claims Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for Claims Registration and acknowledgement, claims negotiation, Claims Processing and final settlement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely registration of motor claims and acknowledgement
- Make appropriate reserve amount in the system for each claim
- Follow up on the claim documentations from insured / intermediaries.
- Appoint external assessors and follow up on the report
- Scrutinize all the assessment reports submitted by the external assessors and recommend the next cause of action.
- Frequently update clients on the status of their claims
- Communicating with garages on repair / release of vehicles
- Appointing investigators in cases of third-party injuries / property damage where necessary.
- Issue preliminary demand letters to negligent third parties
- Raise payment vouchers.
- Reviewing of claim files at given intervals
- Ensure that all assessors conduct themselves professionally and ethically and make recommendation where action is warranted.
- Recommend for a second assessment on accident vehicles whenever necessary.
- Ensure that garages adhere to the repair timelines at all times.
- Preparation of requisite claim reports
- Negotiate with repairers for extra discounts in view of lowering repair cost.
- Exercise exemplary customer service
- Any other duty as may be allocated by the management from time to time.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Insurance / Business Administration.
- Diploma in Insurance.
- Diploma in automobile / mechanical engineering
- 5 years’ experience in motor claims management
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 10th December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE