Disaster Management Job, Kenyan County Government Jobs,
- Participate in emergency planning including fire disaster management
- Ensure that there is sound disaster preparedness program which is alert and ready to offer quickest disaster response
- Undertake fire safety training and drills in all county establishments
- Ensure emergency fire equipment’s are in place in all county government buildings
- Ensure total compliance to the workplace safety standards
- Prepare and coordinate the firefighting team and equipment for quick response to fire disasters in the county.
- Act as a duty officer as part of 24 hours duty system, responding as they may arise
- Raise awareness to the public on disaster management and preparedness
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, law, conflict management, disaster management, economics, communities statistics, public relation international relation or any other related field.
How To Apply
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline .
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.