Department : Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Intelligence Management
Reports to: Chief Manager, Intelligence Collection
Direct reports: Assistant Managers, Intelligence Collection
The jobholder will be responsible for the:
- management of intelligence gathering,
- dissemination to relevant departments/divisions
- monitoring utilization of the intelligence reports disseminated
- Development & implementation of policies and strategies on collection and management of intelligence.
- Management of processes of identification, analysis, evaluation and prioritization of threats in all areas of interest.
- Management of processes, systems, people and other resources in the areas of intelligence collection, analysis and monitoring of utilization.
- Overseeing preparation of management and operational reports.
- Any other duty as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Evidence of cumulative training of not less than two months in the areas of Intelligence management or Tax/financial/economic crimes investigation.
- Training in Tax & Customs Administration.
- Professional Certification in the areas of Intelligence management and /or Tax/financial/economic crimes investigation is an added advantage.
- 5 years of progressive work experience in Customs and Tax administration two (2) of which should be in the areas of intelligence management and or financial/economic crimes investigations.
- 2 years practical experience in managing intelligence/investigation team(s).
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by
21st March 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.