Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Operations & Business Transformation office
Reports to: Chief Manager, Operations & Business Transformation Office
Direct reports: Assistant Manager, Operations & Business Transformation Office,Supervisors, Administration & Quality Assurance.
Number of positions : 1
- Providing administrative support,
- departmental reporting,
- coordinating quality assurance
- implementation of business transformation strategies
- Developing and monitoring implementation of departmental budgets, procurement, and training plans.
- Preparing and coordination of management reports.
- Providing administrative and logistical support for departmental operations including coordinating quality assurance programs.
- Coordinating development and implementation of the departmental transformation agenda.
- Providing oversight for departmental projects and liaising with Transformation and Leadership Office (TLO) on departmental projects portfolio.
- Coordinate development and implementation of departmental procedure manual and other frameworks.
- Oversee management of public complaints on KRA relating to tax evasion and staff misconduct.
- Ensuring compliance with office of the Ombudsman requirements.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Evidence of training for a cumulative period of not less than two months in the areas of administration, reporting, quality assurance and Intelligence management
- Training in Tax and customs administration will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification in the areas of administration, reporting, finance, quality assurance and fraud investigation is an added advantage.
- 5 years of progressive work experience in the areas of administration, reporting, quality assurance, Customs and Tax administration and Intelligence management two (2) of which should be leading team(s).
- Experience in Customs and Tax administration is an added advantage.
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by
21st March 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.