Pension Administrator Job, Current Insurance Jobs,
Job Reference Number: HRJIC605,
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Pension Administrator, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited (JLIL). The position holder will report to the Manager, Employee Benefits and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will assist in conserving existing businesses while providing superior service to retirement benefits business clients, in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
- Business Growth: Conserving existing business and offering alternative products to existing clients, for example annuity, cross sell and following up/providing leads for new business.
- Relationship Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits clients (Deposit Administration Clients).
- Customer Care: Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs.
- Implementing Benefits: Processing & ensuring timely settlement of payments, issuance of member’s statements, preparing accounts and other benefits within the set service standards.
- Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes. Also preparing returns in respect of the Retirement Benefits schemes as assigned for submission within the timelines provided.
- Scheme Compliance: Ensuring all schemes are managed and administered in full compliance to existing legislation.
- Visionary Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Retirement Benefits Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science, or any other related field.
- IT proficient (excellent command in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Send applications to [email protected]
Closing Date: 30th March, 2021