Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, University of Kabianga Jobs
Grade 12 (1 position) -UOK/ADM/01/09/19
- Masters Degree in Purchasing/ Supply Management or its equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Purchasing /Supply Management or its equivalent
- A Diploma in Supplies Management from a recognized institution
- Minimum of nine (9) years cumulative working experience in procurement and supplies three (3)of which should be at grade 11 or its equivalent
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Must be conversant with Public Procurement Procedures
- Must be computer literate
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Monday 30th September, 2019. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement.
N/B: University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.