DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Voluntary Service Overseas International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Kenya
Salary: KES 1,030,750 Gross per annum
Contract type: Fixed Term
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Interview date: To be confirmed
Start date: As soon as possible
- Lead project evaluation activities such as baseline, mid and endline evaluation; ensure project M&E plan is in place
- Ensure effective monitoring of activities to achieve project outcomes
- Ensure project implementation as agreed with project coordinator and programme manager
- Participate in identification of potential schools; assessment of implementing partners, and contribute to project design and regular monitoring.
- Conduct administrative and financial duties related to all aspects of project implementation; organise all necessary logistics for project activities, such as meetings, events, workshops, trainings, M&E activities e.t.c
- Maintain an effective communication system and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties.
- Undertake extensive travel to project Counties to lead in implementation of activities, capacity building of volunteers, implementing partners and primary actors
- Ensure quality administration and financial management in all project sites
- Assist in drafting contracts, work plans, budgets, and writing project internal and donor reports
- Manage and regularly check project assets to ensure their right purpose of use, maintains data management and filing system for the projects
- Ensure security and safety for project work station, and liaising with Hosting Partners to ensure smooth running of the offices.
- Supervise and support Volunteers, and project stakeholders, including logistical and administrative support.
- Represent VSO in meetings with government and other relevant stakeholders as required
- Provide support for other VSO activities as reasonably requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Needs Education or inclusive Education
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the field of both project management, finance or administrative experience in an NGO or community based organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and skills in M&E
- Evidence of previous experience in implementing Disability project
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring of team members
- Knowledge on gender and inclusion practices
- Good written and spoken English and Kiswahili skills, Kenya Sign Language skills is an added
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication.
- Evidence of effective problem solving and organisational skills.
- Evidence of professionalism and high integrity.
- Evidence of openness to learning to improve own performance
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here