Project Coordinator Job, NGO Jobs In Kenya 2020,
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged young persons to make informed choices, develop labor-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Location: Coast and Western Regions
Project coordinator will be in charge of overseeing the planning, implementation, Control and Evaluation of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management; create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- In consultation with the HR manager, assist in selection of staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project centers in liaison with the training manager according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Update the Training Manager on the progress of the project deliverables.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Assist in evaluating the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Masters in Project Management or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Personal Attributes required:
- Integrity and professionalism
- Time management skills
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to [email protected] by 14th October, 2020 . Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CAPYEI DOES NOT charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process