Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Cybercill Africa Ltd. is a company that has always believed in providing holistic end-to-end solutions to its customers. With experience dating back since its sister company, Cybercill Business Systems Ltd – was incorporated in the year 2009. Driven by a visionary, experienced and multidisciplinary leadership and management, the organization delivers projects to desired specifications as defined by the client. Emphasis is on value addition to the client business, ensuring that the bottom line is achieved within time, cost and quality parameters.
Employment Duration: Permanent
Will include but not limited to:
- Documenting meeting discussions by preparing minutes
- Assisting in compliance duties i.e. tax filing
- Liaise with external partners on company accounts.
- Preparing, submitting and follow up on tenders.
- Assisting in payment of payroll statutory deductions.
- Arranging travel and accommodations for staff and processing expense forms.
- Maintaining employees leave records.
- Maintaining client/employees confidence by keeping client/employee information confidential.
- Maintaining Office equipment and records
- Maintaining Office Cleanliness
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- Proven work experience as an office admin.
- 1-3 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge of Accounting systems will be an added advantage. Use of Navision/Business Central system will be preferable but not a must.
- Experience compiling bids will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel, SharePoint, Outlook/Email.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management/Administration or an accounts related Degree/Diploma
- CPA Part 1 or ATD Level 2 will be an added advantage
- Minimum of C+ in K.C.S.E
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and proper planning skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor with strong sense of discretion
- Ability to manage critical relationships with clients.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Have a high level of personal standards, work ethic, dedication, integrity, motivation & high level of organization.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .