The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
ENFORCEMENT – 1 POSITION
EDUCATION AND AWARENESS – 1 POSITION
STRATEGY RISKS AND PROJECTS – 1 POSITION
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – 1 POSITION
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Manager Enforcement the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Support in maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
- Support in preparing reports as may be required from time to time;
- Liaising with relationship managers of different licensees to confirm position of matters; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law (LLB) or Kenya School of Law student
- Basic computer skills
Key skills & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 14 October 2021.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“ Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.