HR Business Partner Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya,
Sanergy is quickly expanding and looking to bring in a HR Business Partner(Talent Partner) who will provide technical support on Talent related matters to assigned teams and business leaders in the manufacturing side of Sanergy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Propose and co-lead team structure changes with respective managers, based on a deep understanding of organization priorities, team objectives, team and individual performance, and individual roles. Implement any changes to the team structure by ensuring JDs, letters are issued and conversations between managers and team members occur.
- Support managers through the succession planning process.
- Respond to requests from managers on staffing needs and work in collaboration with the recruitment team to ensure a successful hiring process.
- Ensure Performance Management is done as planned and flag issues in both the tool and the process (by sitting in on reviews). Make a plan with managers to resolve issues and track Performance Improvement Plan implementation.
- Respond to requests from managers on what L&D needs their team has, and coordinate and monitor activities. Ensure learning & development needs identified following performance reviews are implemented.
- Meet with every team member quarterly to understand motivation and any potential issues. Share learning from meetings, as trends, with the respective managers. Give feedback on org-wide events in terms of meeting their teams needs.
- Support the implementation of identified employee engagement initiatives to ensure that teams remain engaged and motivated.
- Ensure all team members are receiving and understanding communications to teams e.g Following up with managers to ensure they shared full-team announcements with their teams.
- Ensure all documentation is in place for all team members to be paid, including overtime, holiday pay etc. Champion payroll corrections for team members. Explain our compensation philosophy to team members as needed.
- Ensure all team members are aware of benefits, including their responsibility vs company responsibility. Champion resolution of issues with benefits on behalf of team members. Give feedback to the Lead Talent Partner and Administration Manager on existing and potential benefits.
- Respond to requests from the Administration team to complete employee files. Ensure all team members have a valid contract at all times, and respective letters for changes to JD, acting roles, etc are all in place.
- Review code of conduct, and other relevant policies, annually with all team members. Escalate potential disciplinary issues immediately to the Lead Talent Partner , and create a plan for investigation and resolution. Respond to manager requests to help resolve conflicts.
- Lead a HR functional area as assigned to ensure a smooth delivery of the set expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Be an excellent team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
How to Apply