Regional Executive Support Officer Job, Latest NGO Jobs Kenya,
The Regional Executive Support Officer provides administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team, which includes arranging international travel, visa procurement, calendar management, meeting coordination, and liaison between the management and employees. The Regional Executive Support Coordinator will regularly engage with Country Directors, Extended Senior Leadership Team, and external stakeholders.
In addition, the post-holder will work alongside and coordinate specific working groups as defined by the SLT to ensure that objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Meeting coordination and support
- Liaison with key stakeholders.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in dealing with complex diaries and international travel arrangements.
- Strong planning/anticipation skills.
- Experience in planning and organizing meetings and events, with strong attention to detail.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional manner and approach to work.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Aware of the need for appropriate levels of confidentiality and the ability to ensure these levels are maintained.
- Eagerness to take on new and complex work packages.
- Sound knowledge of office practices, procedures, and administrative systems including filing systems.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Contract duration: 2 years
How to Apply
Closing date: 26 May 2022