Teaching Jobs In Kenya.
Title: School Principal,
Salary: Competitive based in experience and qualifications
Our client is inviting applications for the position of School Principal. The overall responsibility for the position includes but is not limited to leadership management. He/she will serve as the team leader of the school and implement the educational objectives of the institution so as to yield the highest standards of student achievement and academic excellence. Also provide effective instructional leadership and build constructive relationships with parents and other education stakeholders.
- Maintain an appropriate education philosophy through professional leadership, counselling and motivational expertise which secures the institutions success so as to attain the ultimate education goals and objectives of the organization.
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school and policies for their implementation
- Responsible for all areas of curriculum and instruction by shaping a vision of academic success for each learner.
- Assess and identify capacity gaps in teaching and support staff and organize for training and development opportunities.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of reports, records, lists, and other paperwork appropriate for the effective administration of the school.
- Ensure the school is up-to-date with innovations, from teaching practices to new technologies, as well as develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning
- Assume responsibility for other legal matters in the day-to-day running of the school
- Provide leadership in guiding the various co-curricular activities and school-based events and external activities including school trips, competitions among others.
- Maintain high standards of student & staff behavior/discipline and apply appropriate behavior modification interventions when required.
- Build a strong and cohesive culture supported by effective, consistent systems and structures.
- Grow the leadership engine through coaching and providing the middle management team with greater leadership responsibilities.
- Set targets and goals for school staff through a participative process and develop strategies that will enable them to achieve these objectives.
- Continually evaluate existing progress and practices, and curriculum content to ensure they are met satisfactorily.
- Participate in the recruitment and evaluation of the school’s academic staff in liaison with the HR Department or directors.
- Build effective relationships with parents, education partners and external stakeholders through effective communication to allow for appropriate and timely sharing of information.
- Meeting with other education professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in the local community and nationwide
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures
- Oversee other administrative issues in the school
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have at least 15 years of relevant experience as a High School Teacher inclusive of a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role.
- A proven track record as an examiner for the years 2017 to 2022 will be an added advantage .
- Must have recent experience as a teacher in a national school or an extra county school.
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor of Education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- Must demonstrate ability to lead.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV and copies of certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (School Principal) to [email protected] before 27 th June 2022 by 5:00pm.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .