DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: REA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Processing payment vouchers;
- Examining payment vouchers;
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Complying with financial processes and procedures;
- Complying with regulations pertaining to financial management and controls;
- Ensuring projects overheads remittances are done;
- Undertaking daily banking;
- Carrying out data analysis to support preparation of accounting reports;
- Balancing cashbooks on daily basis and providing cash liquidity analysis;
- Preparing bank reconciliations and maintaining general ledger accounts;
- Maintaining of customers and suppliers records for the purpose of payment; Handling petty cash;
- Maintaining all the funds and cash records;
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipt vouchers in the cashbooks; and
- Preparing withholding and Value Added Tax returns.
- Have served in the grade of Accountant for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting option); Commerce (Finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in accounting packages;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Attended a supervisory course lasting not less than four weeks;
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Visit The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website for the full details of the job descriptions, minimum requirements and requisite work experience for each position.
Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form which should be obtained in the Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation website and send the same in soft not scanned to the Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com
Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach:
The Chief Executive Officer, Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue, P.O Box 34585-00100, NAIROBI.
So as to reach on/or before 30th April, 2019.