Senior Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, PSASB Jobs
Grade ASB 5
Job Ref: EHC/1277/19
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Senior Human Resource Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of three (3) years in Human Resource Management, Training or Sourcing in a reputable organization with two (2) years of which should be at Human Resource officer level
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resources Management/Development, Business Administration/Management, Human Resource Planning or any other social science from a recognized institution
- Must have Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management from Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or any other recognized Institution.
- Must be a Full member in good standing of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Must be a Certified Human Resource Practitioner
- Must have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity
- Possession of negotiation skills and staff counseling will be an added advantage.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019 .
Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
No: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.