Electrician Job, Latest Kenyan Engineering Vacancies,
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position
- Diagnose, trouble shoot and solve electrical faults
- Operation and Monitoring of Electrical systems.
- At least a Diploma in electrical engineering or its equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Certification membership of statutory bodies will be an added advantage i.e., EPRA, KPLC
- Good knowledge of sugar/ heavy plant industries and its operations.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs, Cover Letters and testimonials to:
HR & Administration Manager
West Kenya Sugar Company Limited-Naitiri
P.O Box 50-50211
Or email: [email protected]
Hand delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Naitiri Factory.
Please indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
Preference will be given to applications received by COB October 23 rd , 2021