- Company: Sama
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Advertising/Media Jobs in KenyaSama Jobs in Kenya
Sama formerly known as Samasource is a training-data company, focusing on annotating data for artificial intelligence algorithms. The company offers image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, augmented reality, virtual reality, biotechnology, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Sama’s mission is to expand opportunity for low-income individuals through the digital economy. One of the first organizations to engage in impact sourcing, Sama trains workers in basic computer skills and pays a local living wage for their labor.
About The Job
The Digital Marketer will act as the voice of our brand and manage online communications for The Leila Janah Foundation. You will be responsible for promoting a positive public image for our organization and brand. You will support and assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- Responsible for managing and handling responses to comments and messages across all Leila Janah Foundation social media channels.
- Use pre-written posts to respond to comments and/or messages on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Suggest a response to comments/messages when there is no relevant pre-written post; if approved, add the response to the pre-written post document.
- Forward negative comments to the Programs Associate and Programs Director.
- Share select content from the Editorial Calendar to the Leila Janah Foundation Social Channels on a weekly basis.
- Work with the Programs Associate to organize and manage online events for the Leila Janah Foundation Community online and offline (i.e. watch parties, online streams, etc.).
- Work with the Programs Associate to manage and update the Leila Janah Foundation Editorial Calendar.
- Write content to post in the Leila Janah Foundation Social Media Channels on a monthly basis.
- Research, write or source content for Leila Janah Foundation social, web and email channels.
- Work with the Programs Associate to distribute engaging text, image and video content for social media.
- Support the Leila Janah Foundation team in research, content creation, strategic planning, report building and other activities.
- Passionate about producing content for social media.
- A clear, fluent writing style and an ability to produce strong email headlines, captions, summaries and promotional texts in English, Kiswahili and E.A. Slang.
- A self-starter excited by the potential of working in a small, dynamic and growing team.
- Experience in working within the NGO/Social Impact sector.