Agriculture Jobs In Kenya.
Sian Roses is the leading Kenyan producer of high quality Roses. The group of three flower farms, all located in Kenya, produces a wide variety of Roses of the highest quality with a portfolio of more than 50 varieties of both standard and spray roses. The Sian Roses brand is synonymous with quality, reliability and responsibility.
We sell flowers both to the Dutch Flower Auctions as well as directly to customers such as supermarkets and wholesalers. Our main markets are in the Europe, USA, Dubai and Australia.
Sian Roses is proud to be Fairtrade Certified. We pay great attention to the welfare of our workers, and are involved in a number of CSR projects in our community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing existing operations and recommending improvements.
- keeping track of all key performance indicators (KPIs) and initiatives for productivity enhancements
- Keeping accurate financial records and budgeting
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Horticulture or related course from a recognized institution. A degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in horticulture farming
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Valid driving license
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications by email to [email protected] addressed to HR and Administration Officer, Po Box 7610- 30100 to be received not later than 8th August, 2022 clearly indicating their salary expectationN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .