- Company: One Acre Fund
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Primary contact for Mobile/Tablet issues – Hardware and Software.
- The first point of contact for escalation of mobile/tablet support issues.
- Test and implement mobile/tablet setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance standards for use in the organization.
- Test and implement Mobile/Tablet management for the organization.
- Test and implement Mobile/Tablet inventory management techniques for the organization.
- Test and implement the Mobile/Tablet enrollment procedure to enable tablet enrollment.
Act as a department liaison:
- Work closely with Mobile Team Lead to plan and coordinate mobile/tablet setup and configuration activities.
- Heavy coordination with Program Innovation and Field Operations staff to review usability, features, issues and feedback.
- Heavy coordination with other departments to review feature/function changes and to streamline device setup.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding Mobile/Tablet Purchase, Setup, Configuration and maintenance.
- Manage/coordinate Mobile/Tablet hardware/software requests from other department.
Documentation and reporting:
- Follow and write mobile support documentation i.e. processes (setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance).
- Keep track of problems and repairs-log all tasks performed and provide for check-ins.
- Daily interface with the Mobile Device Management team for reporting and identification of issues.
- Compile weekly reports as determined by the Mobile Team Lead and program needs.
Frequent field visits to test, observe, implement, critique and build experience with mobile tools.
Liaison between Mobile Team Lead and OAF staff
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Android devices troubleshooting knowledge
- Good collaborator
- Organization skills