Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager – General Trading,
Location: Angola, Luanda,
Reports to: General Manager,
Salary: 2500 USD Net plus Benefits,
Our client is a multinational general trading liability limited company seeking to hire a growth oriented competent Marketing and Sales Manager who will be tasked with building the capacity of their sales team and growing their client base in the region. The successful candidate must have extensive general trading or FMCG industry experience along with a commercial mindset.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, evaluates, and controls human resource and facilities in the department
- Leads, Coordinates and controls all sales stations and stores in Angola
- Prepares periodic budget of the department and monitors it periodically.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with market research, advertising and promotion units
- Makes regular and scheduled store visits to supervise the stores and sales stations
- Works on product and brand development of the plant
- Sets sales and credit policy
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Manage the entire sales process: identifying leads, arranging sales meetings, conducting consultative sales meetings with international clients and selling corporate memberships
- Meet and exceed revenue, sales-quantity and sales meeting targets in the region
- Performs other duties assigned to him/her by his/her superior.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field of study. Master’s degree is an advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, particularly in the East African region.
- At least 10 years’ experience in B2B sales & marketing of FMCG products in the East African region.
- Sales management experience in complex, long sales cycle, working with high CapEx products
- Experience using and implementing sales systems/processes/tools.
- Strong presentation and communication ability
- Proficient in English and Portuguese
- Ability to communicate with C-Suite level clientele
- Sales/Marketing data analysis experience
- Strongly motivated and knowledgeable individual that is passionate about agriculture
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Marketing and Sales Manager – General Trading ) to [email protected] on or before Tuesday 15 th April 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .