DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: DevQuest Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The Senior Investment Manager will be an integral part of DevQuest’s burgeoning Celestine Fund. The Senior Investment Manager will assemble and manage a private equity portfolio of companies in East Africa operating in commercial development, engineering, real estate, construction, agriculture/forestry and energy. The anticipated fund size is from $30 million – $150 million and will utilize ~10% of funds for Venture Capital.
The Investment Manager, likely to be based in Nairobi, is expected to collaborate with Managing Partners, based in Washington, DC, to support the Celestine Fund as a whole as well as pitch prospective investors and brief existing clients regularly.
- In collaboration with management team, lead asset allocation and investment analysis; develop, implement, and monitor liability-hedging strategies and oversee investment risk reporting
- Present asset allocation and portfolio recommendations, and quarterly reviews to clients
- Maintain and enhance quantitative models, addressing key asset and liability characteristics including funded status, investment volatility, scenario testing, etc.
- Keep abreast of developments in the East Africa real estate development landscape, including regulatory changes, risk factors, risk mitigation, hedging strategies, etc.
- BA/BS required, CFA and/or MBA a plus
- 10+ years’ experience managing a portfolio including debt and equity, public and private as well as experience with REITs
- Experience working in venture capital or private equity preferred
- Superior analytical and modeling capabilities
- Deep knowledge of East African capital and real estate markets, especially Kenya and Uganda
- Familiarity with investment fund regulations (funding and accounting), and various investment vehicle
- Experience managing relationships with investors, clients and partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent oral and communication skills and ability and willingness to work with colleagues across offices and experience levels
- This position is expected to be located in Nairobi or Kampala; some client-related travel is expected
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here