Consultant Trainers Job, Current Consultancy Jobs,
Based in Mombasa
Indepth Research Institute Limited build the capacity of people, processes and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem. We do this through our four line of services; Data Analytics, strategy and management solutions; Training and development; Digital innovation and Enterprise systems and organizing Experiential Tours.
The trainer/facilitator will develop and deliver outstanding training and workshop activities that engage clients, meets their learning objectives and contributes to the program’s overall performance and targets. Additionally, the trainer/facilitator will regularly review their workshop practices to maximize the client’s participation, satisfaction and success.
Key responsibilities as a trainer
- Be responsible for developing training materials and facilitation of programs for a variety of clients and contexts related to commercial real estate.
- Obtain, organize, and develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing,simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops and learning experiences for large and small group presentation, continually incorporating adult learning principles into training delivery.
- Ensuring quality training and assessment occur in accordance with the content to be presented, including but not limited to workshops, webinars, conferences.
- Deliver “high impact”, engaging and appropriate training for the participants.
- Draw on previous experience to assist participants with “real life” situations and to illustrate a point that is being trained.
- Submission of training materials and reports to IRES at the end of a workshop.
- Reporting/Liaison to Training Coordinator
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master Degree in Data Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Agriculture, Procurement, Human Resource Management, Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration/Management, Information & Communication Technology & GIS
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- More than 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Previous experience as a trainer, Educator or presenter preferred
- Polished Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to complete full training cycle
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning styles and strategies.
- Knowledge of diverse populations, including programs serving professionals at different academic levels
- Track record of a proactive work style, organized, and high attention to detail important to success.
- Be an effective and motivational communicator.
- Ability to keep up with new technology
- Adaptability and reliability
Mode of engagement
Successful consultants will be contacted immediately to offer services as an external consultant. More information will be initiated in the first meeting.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Click here to apply>>> https://thenetworkedpros.com/job/1479/consultant-trainers-based-in-mombasa