Architect – Internship Job, Latest Architecture Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Architect – Internship,
Duration: 4 Months,
Industry: Building and Construction,
Gross Salary: 30-40K,
Cemex Holdings Limited is a Kenyan Advanced Building product factory powered by the world famous Emmedue (M2) Technology. It is one of the EPS (Expanded Polystyrene Sintered) Companies in Kenya whose goal is to provide the best building solutions to all Kenyans. They are seeking to hire an Architect.
- Perform architectural duties and manage architectural projects definition through completion of construction.
- Develop concepts and designs for buildings, interpret standards, coordinate and consult with Technical Director and participate in design and site meetings.
- Monitor project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluate progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan.
- Review field data, provide construction support services, and investigate existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works.
- Review construction submittal and request for information.
- Prepare specifications, work drawings, bid documents, and estimate presentations of drawings and models.
- Prepare Quotations
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulation.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD, 3D Drawings and Rendering.
- Experience in preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skills on the areas of design, presentation, and technical skills
- Practical experience in building and construction projects is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Should be available to start immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Architect Position – Internship) to [email protected] on or before Friday 27 th August 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .