Assistant Architecture Manager Jobs, Architecture Jobs, Project Management Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
The position will report to the Design, Planning and Environment Manager
- Developing and implementing the building/architectural plans, policies and standards in line with business objectives
- Leading, managing and coordinating design of all buildings to required standards and specifications for professional accountability
- Developing relevant Terms of Reference and managing contracted services to achieve set business objectives
- Preparing and submitting development plans for approvals by regulatory authorities
- Leading innovation in architecture and building technology
- Preparing department’s plans & budget
- Leading, motivating, organizing and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
- Managing the department’s communication period to end of the project.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Have Eight (8) years relevant experience and served as a Senior Architect or similar position in the Public Service or reputable organization for two (2) years at supervisory level;
- Registered as an Architect with the Architectural Association of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer