Assistant ICT Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Assistant ICT Manager- Business Applications,
Purpose of The Job
Reporting to the Head of ICT, Assistant ICT Manager – Business Applications is responsible for business applications, innovations, improvements of operational processes, directing and coordinating the development, implementation, and maintenance of innovative solutions for business applications.
- Leading project teams during development and implementation of ICT Software projects to ensure implementation of applications that meet user requirements.
- Ensuring timely development and implementation of innovative and effective systems within the organization
- Ensuring the security of all organizational data to ensure availability and reliability of information, maximum productivity of the organization through the right use of business applications.
- Ensuring software development standards are followed for maintenance and knowledge transfer to other developers, supervising overall systems documentation for maintenance.
- Development and implementation of security controls on the organizations Business Applications, maintenance of business applications and effective Change Management in Business Applications to mitigate disruption of systems.
- Translate business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements.
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and functions as intended.
- Keep up to date the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology.
- Any Project Management certification, PMP or PRINCE2
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architect will be an added advantage
- Three (3) years software development experience, with at least one (1) year in a supervisory role or an equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience as a full stack engineer.
- Excellent understanding of server-side technologies (e.g Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, single sign-on, LDAP, search Technologies (auth), APIgee, GraphQL, Swagger).
- Experience with relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in design-driven development, continuous deployment, code refactoring, design patterns, application security, highly scalable applications.
Skills and Attributes
- Good leadership skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unquestionable integrity and strong ethical standards.
- Ability to motivate and keep focused team.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work with minimum supervision .
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed t o [email protected] not later than 23 rd March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE