Microsoft Dynamics Crm System Developer Job, IT Jobs March 2021,
Position: Microsoft Dynamics Crm System Developer,
The CRM System Developer will be responsible for providing technical expertise in all aspects of solution design, application development, integration and system upgrades of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that meets high quality standards and address unique client needs.
This position reports directly to the Head of Technical Services
- Participate in requirements analysis (collaboration with the system implementers) to gain a better understanding of client needs.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Implementation of system integration that ensure optimal system stability, performance, and reliability.
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results (Fault finding, diagnosis and fixing of bugs).
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet business needs of the client.
- Integrate existing systems and services into CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Conduct rigorous system testing in liaison with Quality Assurance and system implementers.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time, including outside working hours, location, and environment.
Academic and professional Qualifications
- At least two years’ experience as a CRM System Developer in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/IT/BBIT/Software Engineering)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise software applications, databases, programming languages/platforms such as (C#, Java, .NET, web programming etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL Databases preferably Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with integrations such as Azure AD, Office 365 Exchange, SharePoint and PowerBI
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes Preferred Competency Requirements Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Experience establishing and managing external-facing Power Portals.
- Proven Experience in hands-on data migration into CRM
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours to meet tight client/project deadlines.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the required minimum qualifications should email their application comprising of Curriculum Vitae with at least three referees with their contact details and copies of academic certificates to [email protected] Deadline for receiving applications is 19 th March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE