Business Analyst Job, Finance Jobs Kenya 2021,
Business Analyst – Cyber Security (30 positions)
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa (EA) provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across the EA region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that is how you make an impact.
Main Purpose of Job
Deloitte East Africa is seeking to recruit dynamic, mature and result-oriented individuals to join our Risk Advisory Team as Business Analysts – Cyber Security .
- Work on and deliver Information Technology Audit engagements for the Firm’s clients.
- Work on and deliver various cyber related engagements in at least one of the areas below:
1. Infrastructure security (10 positions)
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on various systems and make recommendations;
- Create testing methods to identify vulnerabilities;
- Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks and applications;
- Conduct security assessment on applications;
- Review network architecture and security devices;
- Conduct cloud security assessments; and
- Apply DevOps practices.
2.Identity and access management (5 positions)
- Deployment and management of solutions such as SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, Saviynt etc;
- Support authentication and privileged access management via ticket resolution and project related tasks;
- Perform administration duties of the IAM / PAM platform; and
- Remediate and manage non-human accounts.
3. Cyber strategy (5 Positions)
- Review cyber security governance framework and make recommendations;
- Conduct cyber security assessment based on global standards such as NIST, Cyber Security Framework, CIS Critical Security Controls etc.;
- Conduct cyber security maturity assessments;
- Develop cyber security policies, procedures, frameworks, and other related governance structures;
- Vendor risk management; and
- Experience in working with Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) solutions such as Archer, ServiceNow etc.
4. Data Privacy (5 Positions)
- Monitor adherence to data protection laws across various geographies;
- Develop and review data protection frameworks;
- Implement data privacy regulations across institutions;
- Carry out assessments & audits against various data protection laws;
- Perform data privacy impact assessments; and
- Develop data security policies, procedures, frameworks, and other related governance structures.
5. Security Operations (5 Positions)
- Deploy, administer, manage and monitor SIEM solutions such as IBM Qradar, Splunk, LogRhythm etc.;
- Handling L1 and L2 security operations; and
- Log Monitoring and Incident Detection.
- Work on and deliver other Risk Advisory projects.
- Articulate the findings in a reportable manner to both IT and non-IT executives.
- Assist in various business development and firm eminence activities.
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline – Second Upper or its equivalent.
- Professional qualification in any of the following is preferred: CEH, OSCP, LPT, CCNA.
- At least one-year experience in cyber security, penetration testing is preferred.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
Your Professional Development at Deloitte
our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
All positions are on a temporary basis for a period of one year. Successful candidates will work virtually on an international time zone.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: www.deloitte.com/ke
Closing date: 3 September 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.