DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
For appointment to this grade an applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Fashion and Interior Design or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant working experience of at least Five (5) years;
- Demonstrated professional competence in curriculum development in Fashion and Interior Design or related areas;
- Proficient in computer use and application;
- Initiative, be a team player and highly motivated;
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward 6 copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 20th December, 2019. All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile telephone numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees. Details of these positions can be obtained from KICD Website: www.kicd.ac.ke.
The Director/Chief Executive,
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development, P.O. Box 30231-00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We encourage people with disability and the marginalized to apply.